PFC Owner, former board director
If you read the Coop Scoop regularly, come to the Annual Meeting, or if you’ve ever read the words printed on the wall above the lunch counter, then you know about our Ends. The Ends statement and the Sub-Ends convey the impact the People’s Food Co-op strives to have on the world. We also sometimes call it Chris Dilley’s job description.
- We are a thriving antiracist/anti-oppressive cooperative village.
- We are a food sovereign community.
- There is a healthier ecological system.
- Cooperative business exists in our community.
- Local jobs exist in our community.
- Local money stays in our local economy.